Curbside Services Policy
- When you arrive at MVA, please call our office (724-327-6355). You may also text our office with the phone number provided prior to our appointment. Our team members will take your name, mobile contact number and your pet’s history then provide you with instructions.
- We are inviting one family member in to accompany their pet for the appointments. Masks are required to enter the building and need to remain on while you are inside with your pet.
- We continue to offer curbside appointments. In this case, all communications regarding evaluations, treatments, test results and payments will occur by phone.
- Please maintain social distancing as much as possible when interacting with our staff.
- Our team members will ask screening questions on recent COVID19 exposure and current infection status. We appreciate your cooperation and tolerance as we try to keep everyone safe and continue to provide health care services for your pet.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we all work through this evolving public health issue together. We will utilize the most up to date recommendations from the CDC, PA Department of Public Health, Local Health Care providers, and the latest data on local infection risk and will update our polices accordingly.
If you have any questions, please call use at 724-327-6355.