Curbsite Services Policy
- When you arrive at MVA, please call our office (724-327-6355) Our associates will take your name, mobile contact number and your pet’s history then provide you with instructions.
- We can no longer permit clients in the building until further notice.
- Please remove all collars, leashes or other clothing items from pets. Clean cat carriers prior to arrival with a disinfectant. We will provide leashes for transferring your pet to our hospital.
- All communications regarding evaluations, treatments, test results and payments will occur by phone.
- We are not accepting paper medical records. Please send via email (email@example.com) any written records or material you would like to accompany your pet during the appointment. If you are a new client, please have your previous veterinarian send records to the above email prior to your appointment.
- Please maintain social distancing as much as possible when our staff retrieves your pet.
- Be aware that to support supply chains to human health care providers, we are asking some clients to delay elective surgical procedures until a later date.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we work through this evolving public health issue together. We will continue to utilize the most up to date recommendations from the CDC, PA Department of Public Health, PVMA, and AVMA to guide our safety policies and procedures.
If you have any questions, please call us at 724-327-6355.
For additional information, please visit the following online sites:
- The CDC’s COVID-19 online resource guide
- The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) online resource guide
- PA Department of Public Heath online resource guide